All our staff, when in office, are available for support and advocacy to those who drop in to the Centre or wish to book an appointment.
- Community Liaison: The community liaison has a focus on community partnerships; building strong networks between KSAC and other local service providers in effort to make service sharing easy for our clients.
- Anti-Human Trafficking Public Educator: The Anti-Human Trafficking Educator provides information and presentations regarding human trafficking to the community and surrounding area.
- Crisis Line Coordinator: The crisis line coordinator trains and nurtures our volunteers to ensure they have all they need in order to ensure full time coverage of our 24 hour crisis line.
- Anti-Human Trafficking Coordinator: Description Coming Soon.
- Outreach/Public Educator: The Outreach/Public Educator provides information and presentations to the community and surrounding area. Topics include but are not limited to sexual violence, sexual assault, consent, healthy relationships, boundaries, self-esteem, etc.